CAIRNS AUTO SPARK
Professional Auto Electrical Services Across Cairns
Cairns Auto Spark & Mechanical is your first choice for professional auto electrical services across Cairns. Contact an automotive electrician from our skilled team to find out more about what we offer and how we can help with your vehicle.
Modern cars have so many electrical components. With over 80 years of combined experience between our technicians, we’ve seen it all.
We can help with auto electrical supplies and accessories for all vehicle makes and models.
Automotive Services in Cairns: Electrical and Mechanical Solution
- Car Starting Issues: An automotive electrician from our team will offer a free start test where we test the alternator, starter motor and battery at our workshop in Cairns.
- General Wiring: Fuses, switches, relays, windscreen wiper systems, horns and electric windows; anything electrical, we do it!
- Lighting: We offer a wide range of auxiliary lighting including spot lights, driving lights, rotating and flashing lights, LED work lights and auxiliary lighting for your car, truck or machinery. With a wide range of stocked products, we will get you set up with the right gear.
- Running Rough: If your car just isn’t starting like it used to or is running a bit rough, we have both auto electricians and mechanics on staff to diagnose and fix the issue.
- Safety Lights: It is crucial that your stop lights, indicators, fog & headlights all work. If you are having problems with any of these, we can get them working again for you.
- Engine Systems: We can help with all engine management systems for all vehicle makes and models.
Our workshop is located in Cairns or we offer a mobile auto electrician service that can come to you.
Electrical and Accessories
- Dashboard, Gauges and Instruments
- Fuses, Switches and Relays
- ABS Braking and Brakes
- Electric Windows
- Electric Seats
- Electric Mirrors
- Tow Bar Wiring
- Battery Terminals
- Windscreen Wiper Motor and Systems
Lights and Lighting
- Lights (General)
- Reverse Lights
- Hazard Lights
- Brake Lights
- Head Lights
- LED Lights
- Indicator Lights
- Head and High Beam Lights
- Fog & Interior Lights
Book a mobile auto electrician today and take advantage of our wide range of auto electrical services and auto electrical supplies.
Engine Bay Wiring
Car Starting Issues
Fuses, switches & relays
What are common auto electrical problems?
Dead batteries, faulty alternators, blown fuses, and malfunctioning starter motors are some examples.
Can I fix auto electrical problems myself?
It depends on the problem and your experience. Simple issues like replacing a fuse can be done by most car owners, but more complex problems require a qualified mechanic.
How do I know if I have an auto electrical problem?
Common signs include dimming headlights, flickering interior lights, and difficulty starting the engine.
Why is my car's battery constantly draining?
There could be several reasons, such as a faulty alternator, parasitic draw, or leaving lights on overnight.